Callista

Callista

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Home (3rd time's a charm!)

We are home! They surprised us Sunday afternoon by letting us bring Callista home and finish raising her feeds at home. We were so happy, but at the same time, it was so crazy because we had no power! It went out Friday night and she was in the hospital so we just stayed in the dark. But Sunday was a different story because apparently batteries on feeding pumps don't last forever! Lucky me my friend A- graciously allowed us to stay at her house. Yesterday afternoon it came back on so we headed home for real. She's still on her antibiotics for the UTI until Saturday night, and we started the ditropan for her bladder this morning. Let's pray we don't see the side effects of this drug. Today also begins cathing every four hours. So far, so good!

Now that I am home for summer break (spending time in the hospital is not really what I thought I'd be doing for my first week of vacation!) it's time to spend LOTS of time with my baby girl! I'm going to think of this as a late maternity leave since I got ripped off for my real one.

 It's also time to get crafty!! Please add my new craft blog to your list: Pinterest Princess Kimmy. I'll add my first pinterest project this afternoon!

Love you all and thanks again for your support during Callista's journey. We truly appreciate all the thoughts and prayers we receive in times of health and times of need <3

No comments:

Post a Comment