Callista

Callista

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Button!

We had an appointment with her GI surgeon today and I was successful in convincing him that we NEEDED to switch from the g-tube to the mic-key button. We've had it for less than a day and I love that thing! It's so much smaller than the g-tube and she can finally wear normal clothes again. In fact, she's wearing a onesie now! Of course we had kind of a long day so I've got a cranky baby girl right now. As soon as she is in a better mood, we're getting some TUMMY TIME! Yay!

Although we've been to the doctors at least once a week and even had a trip to the ER, everything is going smoothly. She's growing, 12 pounds 3 ounces today! I cannot wait for her to begin PT and OT, it's time to crack down on this and kick some SB butt. We always have scheduling conflicts (everyone thinks we don't need to work or something?) so it's hard to squeeze everything in, but we're trying hard!

I thought I had more than a second to write a post, but of course the princess decides she needs to be held now. LOL. More updates next week after SB clinic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment