Callista

Callista

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Normal Day

I feel rejuvenated after today... Today was just a fun, normal day. I really felt like I was just a normal pregnant woman, and for that I'm thankful. It was just so nice to spend time with a bunch of lovely ladies and not have every single discussion turn to what's going on. It seems silly to avoid it, but it makes me feel so much better.

Because Callie is still our baby, she's still going to be a smart, adorable, and most likely spoiled little one. There's no reason to not enjoy every little kick, prod, and poke I'm feeling. She's a rambunctious little thing in there. I'm always amazed at how a tiny little thing that weighs less than a pound is shoving herself underneath my ribcage. I love when her kicks make me jump, it's always a surprise. The thing to remember is that while she may need some extra help with some things, she's still going to be a normal kid, just as intelligent as any other baby.

As always, thanks so much for all the support and care you've all shown us. You're so appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment