Callista

Callista

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shopping....Sort Of...

We went to Babies R Us and Target today to register for baby stuff. After much discussion, Casey and I decided this will be our first and only biological child, due to all the crazy we've already experienced. Therefore, we went nuts on girly girl items. The previous plan was to go neutral so we could reuse items for another child. I gotta say, I had a little more fun with pink, pink, pink everything. I'm posting a picture of one of my favorite things we registered for, coincidentally, not pink...




It's by far the cutest thing I saw today and fit for the princess she already is! Of course, we registered for more sensibly priced chairs as well, lol. The registering did put me in a better place about the whole thing, I think I actually smiled today. Now hopefully Vanderbilt calls and gives me an evaluation date tomorrow so I can plan that whirlwind trip. We're still needed those thoughts and prayers to qualify for this surgery! I feel like this not knowing is just looming over me and I'll feel much better when I know, either way...

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at the bath tub that you said that you wanted that is the exact same one that Rylan had. Charley got it at babies r us for him. It is really weird too because the swing that you want Rylan had in the boy version. :)

    ReplyDelete