Callista

Callista

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nothing New... Yet.

There's really nothing new to write about, but it's been a week since I've updated so I figured a few lines would be nice.

I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time about the fact that our evaluation is coming up quickly. Excited because I want to do what's best for our little one, and nervous because there are so many side effects and consequences that come with the surgery. I now know why being a mom is so hard, because I don't care what happens to me as long as I give her a chance to be as healthy as she can be. So I'm ready to be (hopefully) operated on just so they can get to her. <3

1 comment:

  1. I remember so clearly being in your shoes. I pray the right path is placed for you and your sweet baby. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete